Friday, March 17, 2017

Quotable Inspiration

This is one of the most interesting challenges I have come across. The weekly challenge on Stamp TV at Gina K Designs is to use a quote…any quote…as inspiration for a card. My favorite quote, and one that is so true in my life right now, is from Dr. Seuss - "How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"

I had to do a little thinking to transform that into a card, but here is what I came up with:
I figured the sentiment stamp (which is also a quote, from John Lithgow) is saying the same thing as Dr. Seuss...time is hurrying by so fast!  If anyone knows how to slow it down, let me know.  

Here is what I used:

**Paper from Gina K. Club Scrap and velum from my stash.

**Tree stamps are from Gina K Designs "Autumn Wishes",., embossed with Ranger Ancient Gold ep, then over stamped with Ganache StazOn ink to add some dimension.

**Sentiment stamp is from Club Scrap stamped with Ganache StazOn.

**Background (behind the velum) is an art orphan done with various sprays.

**Ribbon is from Club Scrap, altered with Lagoon Club Scrap ink.

**square metal stickers are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...