Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Flowers and Dots

This week’s challenge on Stamp TV is flowers and dots.  Here is my card:
I could have used a lot of different things for my dots, but I die cut a border from some sparkley paper and it left me with a bunch of dot scraps…waste not, want not, right?  This proves that no scrap is too little to use.  They maybe too little to save, but not to use!  I colored the dots with V09 Copic Marker and glued them onto the card.

Here are the other supplies that I used:
**Paper from Club Scrap.

**Flower stamp is from Gina K., embossed with Venus Violet Blue embossing powder from Lindy’s Stamp Gang, colored in with Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Markers.  I fussy cut it out, edged it with Dusty Concord Distress Marker and gave it some shimmer with clear Wink Of Stella.

**Sentiment stamp is from Club Scrap (Blossom kit) stamped with Orchid and Amethyst Club Scrap ink.

**The purple piece is an art orphan I saved after using Daisy Patch dies from Heartfelt Creations to cut out the flowers.

**Ribbon is from Club Scrap (Delft kit).

**The border die (not used here) that gave me the dots to use is from C.C. Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...