Sunday, March 12, 2017

Industrial Chic

This card that I made qualifies for three different challenges. 1.) Club Scrap PSL (Pro Scrapping League – Club Scrap’s version of a sports season. Teams “compete” through a series of weekly crafting challenges) Week 4 Challenge - “Industrial Arts” (use metal or wood embellishments). 2.) Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Make Your Own Background. 3.) the Mojo Monday Sketch #487 challenge. Here is how I pulled all of that together:
The background is part of a printed tag from my stash, covered with various colors of Glimmer Mist and other sprays. I used the tag to swipe up excess spray on other projects. Unfortunately, I didn’t record which colors I used.

Here are the other supplies I used:

**Paper from Club Scrap,

**Sentiment stamp is from Penny Black, stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine ink, embossed with Gina K Fine Detail Clear embossing powder.

**Focal image stamp is from Club Scrap (Henna kit), stamped with Distress Embossing Ink, embossed with Leaf Zing embossing powder.

**Focal image die is from Taylored Expressions, sentiment tag die is from a set I got free with my Genius Ultimate Plateform.

**Center strip is a scrap of silver crepe paper, altered with BG49 Copic Marker

**The center of the focal image is a Mark Richards “Crystal Stickers”. It is metal, altered with the BG49 Copic Marker.

**The wooden butterfly is from my stash, altered with Platinum Smooch Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. There's so much texture and interest I want to just keep staring. :) Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card! The background is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...