Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Sunny Thank You

I did this card for a “get messy” challenge at Club Scrap’s PSL (Pro Scrapping League – started as a crafting alternative for the NFL “widows”, but now a fun way to challenge creativity and productivity). I followed the Mojo Monday card sketch challenge #486 and came up with this:
The colored background piece is an art orphan made from a variety of sprays. I always have some cardstock on hand to “mop up” the extra spray, and often use that piece many times before calling it finished. Not sure which colors I used to create this final look.

The sunflower was inked through Club Scrap's "Sunflowers" stencil using Topaz Club Scrap ink. Then I put a layer of Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing Paste through the stencil and covered it with Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.

Here are the other supplies I used:

**Paper from Club Scrap.

**Sentiment stamp is from Stampers Best (I only used part of it) stamped with Distress Embossing Ink, embossed with Mustard Zing embossing powder.

**The small sunflower stamp is from I Break For Stamps, inked with Mustard Seed and Aged Mahogany Distress Markers, then covered with clear Wink Of Stella.

**Circle die is from Spellbinders.

**Ribbon from Club Scraps (Blueprint and Sunflower kits).

**Moss Club Scrap Ink used to distress edges of sunflower panels.

You can check out the other fun projects of Club Scrap's PSL by clicking here.  There is a whole lot of creativity going on over there!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...