Sunday, June 19, 2016

Perfect Chemistry

I am really enjoying the refresher of Creative Chemistry 101. Each week when I re-watch the videos I find little tidbits of information or techniques that I had forgotten about.  The challenge for week three of the Summer of Creative Chemistry is to use Perfect Pearls & Distress Inks or Stains.  Here is what I came up with:
The background started with a wash of Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough and Shabby Shutters Distress Stains, and edges inked with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.  I stamped a Heartfelt Creations background stamp with Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, then dusted it with Pewter Perfect Pearls.   The focal image was done the same way with the same supplies, then fussy cut out.  It is a Club Scrap stamp (I got it as an extra so I don’t know what kit it is from).

Other supplies I used:
**paper is from Gina K Designs (base) and ClubScrap.

**center image base is a die from Taylored Expressions.
  
**sentiment is a stamp from I Break For Stamps, stamped on a scrap piece of velum (brushed with a little bit of Pewter Perfect Pearls mixed with water) with Gina K Designs In The Navy Ink and embossed with Gina K Designs Clear Fine Detail EP.

**ribbon and bling are both from Club Scrap.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of colors. Really love what you did. Thanks for sharing it on the class gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...