Monday, June 27, 2016

Birthday Agates

We are up to week number four of the Summer of Creative Chemistry!  The challenge this week is to create a project using Archival Ink. I combined that with Alcohol Inks and made a birthday card:
I started with the Alcohol Ink Agates technique using Sail Boat Blue, Citrus, Sunshine Yellow and Silver Mixative Alcohol Inks.  The background stamp, from Club Scrap (Time Of Your Life kit), was stamped with Jet Black Archival Ink.

The sentiment, from Club Scrap (Moroccan Spice Greetings Unmounted Rubber), was stamped with the same Jet Black Archival Ink onto a scrap of velum then embossed with WOW Clear Embossing Powder.

Other supplies I used:

**paper is Club Scrap.

**brads and ribbon are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...