Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Friday Night Fireworks


I am one of the lucky people who have the chance to live on the island of Oahu in Hawaii.  While living on an island does have its challenges, it also has many rewards too.  For example, one of the big hotels down in Waikiki puts on a fireworks display EVERY Friday evening.  We recently went down there for dinner and the fireworks show, which coincided nicely with the arrival of my June "Firecracker" kit from Club Scrap:
Everything used for this layout came from my "Firecracker" kit except:

**The glitter tape came with my Club Scrap “Surprise” kit.

**I used my Clear Wink of Stella pen through the Firecracker Stencil to add a little texture to the gray paper.

**To tone down the white on the journal card and the large tag I used C3 Copic Marker to color them.

**The button is the back side of a button that came from my Club Scrap "Lavender Fields" kit, altered with Festive Berries Distress Stain.

**The title was cut out using my Scan N Cut and the AR Berkley font.  I cut it out three times, glued them together, inked each piece with VersaMark ink.  I embossed the Fireworks piece with Diamond Sparkle  powder from JudiKins, then embossed all of the pieces with Clear WOW powder.

To see more of my creations, you can follow me on Instagram at #inkyscraps.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love the sparkle title! Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Thanks for the details on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Hawaii. Still on my bucket list.
    Beautiful firework pictures and just perfect for this kit.
    Great pages, Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...