Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year!

I have spent the past couple of days playing in my scrap space…mostly because I didn’t have enough thank you card made ahead of time.  What a great way to start the New Year!  I might have to do that again next year.

Club Scrap’s Card Sketch Challenge this month was just what I needed to make one of my thank you cards.  The sketch looks like this:
I needed to make a card that fits into a legal size envelope (because of something I need to mail with it), so I altered the sketch a bit so it would fit:
The four design pieces are cut from a tag I made with my gel plate, acrylic paints and some stencils from Club Scrap.  The center embellishment is a die cut from Spellbinders.

Other supplies I used are:

**Card stock from Club Scrap.

**Sentiment stamp is an old one from Stampin’ Up, stamped with Club Scrap Sapphire Ink, embossed with Gina K. Clear powder.

**Sentiment tag is a Die-Versions die that is no longer available.

**the ribbon is from Club Scrap (Get The Picture).

**the nail head stickers are some I picked up at a LSS in Green Bay, WI. The company name on the packaging is “Nicole”.

Now I’m off to actually write the thank you messages and get them in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use those art orphans!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of art pieces. I love seeing the tall and narrow cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...