Saturday, January 20, 2018

Getting Sentiment-al

This week, Simon Says Stamps is challenging us to add a sentiment to a project for their Wednesday challenge.  Hmm, sounds easy enough, until trying to decide what sentiment to use.  I like to have a small selection of sympathy cards on hand – mostly because it is more difficult for me to make them at the time there is as need.  So, I used a “sympathy” sentiment to make this card:
The background is a Taylored Expressions cutting plate (no longer available) over an art orphan made with various sprays.  The focal image is part of a stamp from Stamplistic, stamped with VersaMark ink, embossed with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Midnight Gold embossing powder then fussy cut.

The sentiment is part of the “Autumn Wishes” stamp set from Gina K. Designs. It too is stamped with VersaMark ink, but it is embossed with Topiary embossing powder from Ranger (no longer available).

Other supplies I used are:

**All the card stock is from Gina K. Designs and Club Scrap.

**ribbon and gems are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card, they are so difficult to make. Love cutting plate works so well with the main image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...