Thursday, June 8, 2017

Graduation

Is it just me, or do graduation announcements make you feel old?  This week I received two high school graduation announcements and I started reminiscing about holding both boys when they were babies. It made me wonder where the time went, and if I am really getting that old! Yikes!

Anyway, putting those oversentimental thoughts aside, I had fun making cards for the two proud graduates:
I am submitting these cards for the Club Scrap NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff) challenge which is to use a large sized pattern stamp or stencil. I used the stencil from “Full Circle” with a mixture of Club Scrap Metallic Gold re-inker and Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste on the red/purple panel.

Other supplies I used:

**Paper from Gina K. Designs, Club Scrap, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Deco Sheets (gold glitter paper)

**Stamps are from Club Scrap (sentiment from “Mosaic Twist”, image from “Graduation”). Both stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and embossed with Gina K. Designs Detail Clear embossing powder.

**Ribbon (edging red/purple panel) from Club Scrap

**Enamel stars are “Candy Bonbon” stickers from Mark Richards

I am also submitting these cards for the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: “Make It Masculine”. Good thing both graduates are boys!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Both colours are gorgeous. Awesome graduation cards. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make It Masculine challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...