Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Gina K Kraft Challenge

Ok, I’ll admit it – Kraft is not one of my go to colors.   But when I saw this week’s Gina K “Kraft Challenge”  I dove right in.  This is what I came up with:

No special techniques on this card…unusual for me. 

My supply list is:
**paper from Gina K, Club Scrap, and my scrap pile.
**sentiment and image stamps are both Gina K “Quite a Catch” set 
**background stamp is from Seaside Stampin’ Ink, stamped with Distress Ink
**die is from Taylored Expressions 
**Crab image colored in with Distress Markers, sentiment stamped with Versa Mark, embossed with Stampendous powder
**Ribbon from Club Scrap. Not sure the brand of the nail heads, but I found them at Michaels awhile ago.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...