Saturday, February 20, 2016

Emboss Resist Challenge at Stamp TV

Resisting can be so much fun!  This week’s challenge over at Gina K’s StampTV is to use an emboss resist technique.  Here is the card I made:
I used Distress Re-Inkers (Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough) and Club Scrap Re-Inker (Lagoon) to watercolor the panel.  The “resist” part is a background stamp from Tim Holtz, stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Zing Gold powder. 

The focal image is from Gina K’s "Tropical Nature" set.  I stamped it on some Shimmering Cardstock from Crafter’s Companion, then colored it in using Copic Markers (G28, YG67, E53, Y11, Y21).  The sentiment is from Gina K’s “Especially For You Duo” , stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Zing Denim powder. 

The other supplies I used are:
**paper from Gina K (Navy base), and Club Scrap
**ribbon from Club Scrap.  Small “gems” from my stash, altered with Copic Marker.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a striking card! I really like the bold color you got from your reinkers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...