Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stretch You Stamps Day 1 & OWH Mid-Month Throwdown

Good Afternoon!  Once again I have one card that I am submitting to two different challenges.  The Operation Write Home Mid-Month Throwdown for March is red, white and blue.  The Online Card Class - Stretch Your Dies Day 1 introduced a few fun techniques for using word dies.  I combined the two events into one card that I will send to OWH as AnyHero mail.

Two of the three techniques taught in the class (On The Edge, and Heat Shrink Craft Foam) were used on this card :
Here are the supplies I used:
**paper and flag stamp and ribbon from Club Scrap
**"thank you" die from Die Versions, star dies from Momenta
**flag and edges inked with Club Scrap ink, stars colored with Copic Markers then sprayed with Perfect Pearls spray.

Here are three other cards from day 1's class:
 
They all were already made using red white & blue before I saw the Mid-Month challenge.  All three of them will be used as AnyHero mail.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. These Any Hero cards are going to be so appreciated! The recipient will definitely see the love and creativity you put into them! Have a great day and enjoy that class! I want to do one of those sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice set of red, white and blue cards. The Heroes will surely like receiving them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...