Sunday, October 12, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #238

Happy Sunday!  My day is kind of frustrating right now as my Packers have just fallen behind the Dolphins.  Ugh!!  And on one of the rare occasions when I actually get to watch them play.

Oh well, at least I had time to create this morning! This week's OWH Sketch looks like this:
238 unnamed

I turned it on it's side to come up with this:

The supplies I used are:
**paper from Gina K, Club Scrap, BoBunny, and I'm not sure where the green polka dot paper is from.
**ribbon from Club Scrap, altered with Copic Markers (I colored in the white polka dots)
**flowers are from Recollections and Michaels (I altered the middle one with Glimmer Mist)
**sentiment stamp from Club Scrap
**tiny brads from Club Scrap, not sure where the flower brad came from (but it is altered with Copic Markers)
**I also used Distress and Versa Mark inks, Zing Embossing Powder, and an embossing folder from Cuttlebug (paper layer under flower).

Thanks for stopping by!  GO PACK GO!!

2 comments:

  1. Never say never! The Packers prevailed! Wonderful card, such a pretty combo of colors not often seen, but should be! Great use of sketch on it's side, the flower is a very elegant touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice card...orange is one of my fave colors! Great textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...