Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Steamworks And Rocket Stuff

Club Scrap came out with a fun kit in February called Steamworks…lots of gears and steam punky stuff.  My kit was delivered just as I was getting ready to do a layout of our visit to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.  It was a match made in heaven!
Almost everything I used for this layout came from my Steamworks page kit.  You can even buy some of the stuff without getting the whole kit (but why would you? *grin*) like the ribbon, the cut-a-parts and the stencil (used to add a little texture on the gold mat, bottom of the left page).

Supplies I used not included in my kit are:
**The burgundy ribbon is from Club Scrap’s Hot Chicks kit.

**The green ribbon (bottom of “final mission” photo) and the journaling card are from Club Scrap’s Bookshelves kit.

**I used Topaz Club Scrap ink through the stencil.

**The gears are from Tim Holtz, although you can get some from Club Scrap too!

**The flag sticker has been in my stash a very long time waiting for the perfect use.  I have no idea where it came from.

Want to put off your chores for a little longer?  Check out what everyone else has done at the Club Scrap Linky Party!

To see more of my creations, you can follow me on Instagram at #inkyscraps. https://www.instagram.com/inkyscraps/

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This kit is PERFECT for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost the identical photos. Great kit for you tremendous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love that you dug into other kits for some extras. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...