Friday, March 16, 2018

Splatters

This month’s Club Scrap technique challenge is to put splatters on a project.  I admit that I am not a big fan of splatters, but I do feel a little more in control when I use a stamp to make a “faux mess” on my card.  I used a stamp from Club Scrap’s Comfort Zone kit to add splatters to the background of this card: 
I stamped the splatter stamp using VersaMark ink then dusted it with Plum and Forever Green Perfect Pearls.  An easy, simmery, fun background!  Here is a closer view of the "mess":
The focal image started with a piece of Ranger sticky back canvas painted with Indigo, Pthalo Green and Ultramarine Blue Color Bursts.  I then stamped it with a word stamp from Club Scrap’s Time of Your Life kit and embossed it with gold embossing powder. (I apologize – this is an art orphan and I can’t remember which powder I used).  The nautilus is a stamp from Club Scrap’s Fossils kit, stamped with VersaMark ink, embossed with Ranger Tarnished Gold powder then fussy cut.

Other supplies I used are:

**Paper from Club Scrap and Gina K Designs

**The sentiment is a stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps, stamped with Sapphire Club Scrap ink and embossed with Fine Detail Clear powder from Gina K. Designs.

**The ribbon is from Club Scrap’s Creative License kit.

**The nailheads are from Mark Richards, altered with B99 Copic Marker.

To see more of my creations, you can follow me on Instagram at #inkyscraps.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...