Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Flower-less Daffodils Layout

I love taking a “theme” kit and using it for something different.  It can sometimes be a challenge to think outside of the box and focus just on the colors or “feel” of the papers when trying to pair them with photos for a scrapbook layout.

This month’s Club Scrap kit is called Daffodils. Since I live where (sadly) there are no daffodils I had to find other pictures to use when creating a layout.  The colors worked perfectly with photos from a hiking trail near me: 
I also had inspiration for this layout from the bonus Page Formula that is available to Club Scrap kit members.  Everything I used came from my Daffodils kit except:

**The “Kealia Trail” title was cut using my Scan N Cut (Liverpool font).

**The Scallop Tag used for the title was altered using Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Stain, and Tangerine Club Scrap ink, then edged with E47 Copic Marker.

**The “Lovely” Woodcut was altered using Mowed Lawn Distress ink.

It is possible to buy the Chiffon flowers, the Corduroy Buttons and the Cutaparts separately, or you can just buy the whole kit and have even more fun!  But remember, this collection will not last forever. 

To see more of my creations, you can follow me on Instagram at #inkyscraps.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and a perfect match for this paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, love how you added the large picture behind the smaller one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love your photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose your photos are just beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are PERFECT for Daffodils! Fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...