Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jump Start on Christmas Projects

Ok, maybe not quite a jump start considering that I actually started putting this Perpetual Desk Calendar project together last December intending to give it at Christmas. Life got in the way and time wouldn’t slow down no matter how much I begged it, so I put this aside and gave something else. This was a project that was included in Club Scrap’s November 2011 Tilescapes kit, so it had already sat around a long time waiting for some love…what was a few more weeks.

Along comes the 1/17 Project Use-It challenge on the Club Scrap Forum. I pulled out the desk calendar and actually got it done. The most time consuming part for me was decorating the calendar pages. Here is the finished product:

The structure of the calendar was all from the Tilescapes kit. Other than that, I was all over the place with supplies on this one so I will just give a list of what I used. If you would like more details on anything, let me know in the comment section.

**Stamps: Club Scrap (Beaches, Navagation, Woven Strands, Tribal, Castaway, Seaside, Bandanarama, Transformations, Celebrate), Tim Holtz

**Stencils: Club Scrap (Versailles, Dahlia, Castaway, Nature’s Retreat, Moroccan Spice Cape Cod), Memory Box. Hero Arts (Waves, Swirl), The Crafters Workshop, Stampinback, Rubber Stamp Plantation.

**Dies: Spellbinder (Vines of Passion, Whimsical Tree), Gina K. Designs, Die-namics

**Cut-a-parts: Club Scrap (Girlfriends, Woven Strands)

**Ink: Club Scrap (Topaz, Ocean, Tangerine), Distress (Brushed Corduroy, Salty Ocean, Rusty Hinge, Crushed Olive, Embossing Ink), Glimmer Mist (Sea Glass, Dragonfly, Olive Vine).

**Embossing Powder: Lindy’s Stamp Gang (Hyacinth Blue Jade, Bysantine Bronze, Midnight Gold, Midnight Teal, Cleopatra’s Copper).

**I also used a little Distress Collage Medium (Vintage) on the stenciled starfish.

Whew. I think I got everything. Now I can clear it all of my desk and have room to start the next project.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Are those cards ATC size or a bit smaller? Love this. I think I have one or more of these projects in my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work and the calendar will eventually make a great gift LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I don't remember this project, but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...