Monday, September 4, 2017

Quick Masculine

Gina K. Designs’ Stamp TV forum is running a challenge this week to do a card with a masculine theme.  Perfect!  The next four cards on my list to make are all for men.  My initial inspiration came from this Stamp TV post by Sean.  It has been quite a while since I had a card go together as quick and easy as this one:
I started with a background made during a recent play session with my Color Bursts (Sap Green, Chartreuse, Terre Verte, Pthalo Green and Verdi Gris Liquid Metals used for this panel).  The three trees are from the Gina K Designs “Autumn Wishes” stamp set, and the sentiment is from the GKD “Grand Greetings” set.  All of them were stamped with VersaMark ink, then embossed using some Copper Foil embossing powder from Club Scrap (no longer available).

Other supplies I used are:

**The card base is Copper Metallic card stock from Gina K (I Love This Paper!), the other paper is from Club Scrap.

**The brown ribbon came with a Gina K Designs kit a long time ago, the green ribbon is from Elen Hutson.

**The little “metallic” charm was cut out using a Spellbinders “Ribbon Buckles” die. The brad is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...