Saturday, March 19, 2016

Start With The Ribbon…

My Jazzercise instructor brought in green ribbon to share for the St. Patrick’s Day class.  Since I didn’t wear green that day, I used one of them.  Not wanting to assume anything, after class I asked Sharon if she needed the ribbon back.  She didn’t, so I brought it home. 

Anytime a piece of nice ribbon that is in good shape comes into my house, it ends up in my ribbon basket to be upcycled.  Since my ribbon basket is already full, and I can’t throw perfectly good ribbon away, I decided to give the ribbon back to Sharon…disguised as a set of notecards:
I used a quick and easy technique that I found in the old Technique Junkies newsletters called “Embossed Puzzle”. 

My supply list is:
**paper from Gina K and Club Scrap
**Distress ink colors are:  Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon
**embossing folder is from Spellbinders
**”Aloha” stamp is from Taylored Expressions, stamped with VersaMark ink, embossed with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Midnight Copper powder
**ribbon is from Sharon at Jazzercise!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...