Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

I am a big football fan. Normally, I like watching the Super Bowl even when my beloved Green Bay Packers are not playing. But, this year I just couldn’t bring myself to watch. I guess I had enough of all the hype associated with the game, the commercials and the half time show. So, instead of watching, I played around in my scrap space. This card…
…meets three challenges over on the Club Scrap Forum: 2/17 Card Sketch, 2/17 NBUS (never before used texture stamp/stencil) and 2/17 Tools and Stash (use enamel dots or other shapes).

The background was made using Alcohol Ink (Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow and Pearl Mixative) on Yupo paper, then dabbing Blending Solution through my never before used Tin Tiles stencil from Club Scrap. The focal image was a never before used stamp also from Club Scrap (Moroccan Spice), stamped with Library Green Archival Ink and embossed with clear WOW embossing powder. I then fussy cut out the image.

Here are the other supplies I used:

**Paper from Club Scrap and Ranger Alcohol Ink Yupo.

**Sentiment stamp is from Club Scrap (Blossom kit), stamped with Distress Embossing Ink, embossed with Apricot Zing embossing powder.

**Circle die is from Spellbinders.

**Enamel dots from Club Scrap (Color Me Happy kit), altered with Copic Marker Y38.

**Ribbon from Club Scraps (Boardwalk kit).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful background you created with that stencil. I'm sad the Packers weren't in the Super bowl too. Maybe next year. Go Pack Go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...