Friday, February 3, 2017

My Pet Panda

Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge is celebrating the love of our pets. Ok, so I know that pandas are wild animals, but they are so cute and cuddly looking, and I’ve seen some great videos that show how much fun they are. I wish I could have one as a pet…that counts, right? Here is the card I made:
This is a pretty simple card for me. Here are the supplies I used:

**Paper from Club Scrap.

**Sentiment stamp is from The Stamps of Life.

**Panda die and the red square die are from Spellbinders.

**Bamboo embossing folder is from Darice.

**I used Black Soot Distress ink on the edges, and Onyx Black Versafine ink along with Gina K. Designs Detail Clear EP for the sentiment.

**Ribbon from Club Scraps “Constellation” kit.

It is time to go feed my pet panda...or maybe just watch a cute video of one. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Rose! I really like the red, white and black palette you used. I agree - pandas sure do look cuddly! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...