Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Putting My Heart into it for Stamp TV

The theme of this week's Stamp TV challenge is "Put Your Heart Into It".  Adding at least one heart is all that is required...oh, and NO Valentine's cards.  No problem, except a lot of the Gina K stamps I have really lend themselves to what could be considered "Valentine's" type cards.  My first idea was pretty cool, but since Christmas is still over 11 months away, it seemed a little strange for submitting to this challenge.  So I came up with a masculine anytime card:
All the stamps used are from Gina K.  The image is from set called "Little Things Duo",  I stamped it with VersaMark ink, used Ranger Sticky embossing powder, then used some copper leaf from Art Minds.  The sentiment is from the "Just Because Duo", and I can't find which set the heart is from (I got it during their last clearance sale so they must have sold out of it!).  I stamped both of them in VersaMark and used Zing embossing powder.  

The other supplies I used are:
**paper is from Gina K, Club Scrap and Bo Bunny
**the gross-grain ribbon is from Gina K, and the rick-rack upcycled from somewhere.  Both are altered with Copic Marker.
**I also used Distress ink to distress some of the edges.
**a Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper was used on the top two edges of the image 
**the copper brads are from my stash (probably from Club Scrap but can't say for sure)

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...