Monday, September 22, 2014

OWH Sketch #239

I love the Operation Write Home sketches.  I have been trying to go through the sketches in order (and have made it as far as #97), but since I can't seem to catch up, I thought I would also try doing them as they are posted (every two weeks now).

Here is the latest sketch:
239 (1)

And here is my interpretation of it:


I used paper from Gina K, We R Memory Keepers, Club Scrap and the silver from my stash (so old I can't even remember where I bought it!).  The middle panel is a technique called Glossy Gesso from the Technique Junkies newsletter (Dec 10/Jan 11) which uses gesso, stamps from Stampers Best and Club Scrap and Glimmer Mist.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with Zing powder.  The frame around the sentiment is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology, and the brads are from my stash, but I don't know where they are from. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun color pallete...esp like the use of the chalkboard...wtg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Like the use of ribbon instead of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...