Thursday, January 1, 2015

OWH Top Cards of 2014 Bloghop

OWHtop14
Happy New Year!  Operation Write Home is hosting a bloghop for cardmakers to showcase their top 14 cards of the year.  I have chosen my favorites to share with you here:

Looking back, I am grateful to find that 2014 was a good year for me creatively.  I learned new techniques, discovered new products, thought out side of the box a little more, and had even more fun making cards, scrapbook pages and other papercrafting projects.  I am excited to see what this year holds!  

If you would like to see other top cards of 2014, check out the links at our host Operation Write Home.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing you a blessed and creative 2015!














14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Rose. I think my favorite has to be the last one. I love the Santa going across the moon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that these are so colorful -- nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are beautiful, but my favorites are the seahorse, the American Flag in the heart and the compass one ~ those three are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While they are all tied for 2nd my vote for #1 is the seahorse! Wonderful group of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Rose! Love your cards, and appreciate that you included masculine card! Hope you have a wonderfully crafty 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards, Rose! I appreciate that you included several gorgeous cards for guys. I look forward to seeing lots more of your work in 2015! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that seahorse die cut, and the color combo is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards, I love the Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eye catching fabulous cards!! The lily is beautiful...the love you card is great. Thank you for sharing your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a terrific collection! So many cheerful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great group of cards...I hink he last two are my faves! Keep up the grea work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I really like the feather card and lizard/gecko card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! I especially like the reverse iris folding card. I've done that technique a couple of times, and it is interesting. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice group of cards from last year. I can see you have a thing for textured paper -- I love all the extra dimension it give your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...