Thursday, October 27, 2016

“Just A Touch” Challenge

Ok, this was a fun challenge. Over at Gina K. Design’s Stamp TV, they put out a challenge to use just a touch of red on a card. Oh the possibilities! I ended up making a birthday card for my Father-In-Law:
The supplies I used are:

**paper is from Gina K. Designs (base) and Club Scrap.

**leaf stamps and sentiment stamp all from Gina K. Designs “Autumn Wishes”.

**embossing folder for background is from Tim Holtz Sizzix.

**Gina K. Designs Ink in Charcoal Brown (sentiment and distressing edges) and Red Hot (red leaf), VersaMark Ink (gold leaves).

**gold Zing embossing powder (gold leaves) and Fine Detail Clear Gina K. Designs embossing powder (red leaf and sentiment).

**ribbon is from my stash, altered with Tsukineko Java Walnut Ink spray.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The embossing on gold is fantastic! I love all the shine and shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...