Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Set from the Past Challenge at Stamp TV

Good afternoon! Where has this year gone?  I can't believe that it is already November.  I had so much fun with last week's Stamp TV challenge of only using two colors that I thought I would play along again this week.  This week the challenge is "Set from the Past" encouraging us to use older Gina K stamps.  Fortunately I have some of those.  Here is what I came up with:


I used a technique from SplitCoast Stampers called Alcohol Ink Faux Bleach for the focal image.

The supplies I used are:
**paper from Gina K, Club Scrap, Ranger
**both stamps are from Gina K
**ribbon is from Club Scrap, altered with Distress ink
**in addition to the Distress ink I used VersaMark ink and Ranger Alcohol Inks
**Zing embossing powder
**the ribbon is attached with Idea-ology Tiny Attacher staples that I altered with Copic Markers
**the brads are from my stash, but I don't know the manufacturer.

Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I would love it if you would share some of yours...